BSOD or bluescreen of death error occurs due to various reasons. This error throws a new error such as ‘page fault in non paged area’ error. Generally this error occurs due to power outage & you can’t fix it in just few clicks. This error is very common in windows. It is very frustrating if not solved automatically.
You can see this error in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista & XP. If you are also facing this error & want to get the solution then we will give you few methods here so that you can fix this issue.
Cause Of Page Fault In Non Paged Area Error
You can get page fault in non paged area error due to power outrage. It you turn off your system without shutting down properly because of the power failure. It may also occur if the OS is corrupted. It may also occur because of the Anti-Virus program or faulty RAM. Here are few methods given that if you use them you’ll be able to get out of this issue.
Fix Page Fault In Non Paged Area
Given below are quite a few methods to fix this error that includes checking your disk to use the recovery partition.
Procedure 1: Use windows advanced options
- Switch off your system & then restart it. There will be a black screen while booting.
- When there is a white text on the screen, press F8 or F2 (when F8 is not working). Keep pressing it until Windows Advance Options Menu occurs.
- Start the system in Windows Advanced Options. Select ‘last known good configuration’ & press ‘enter’.
- Restart your system. Press F12 or F10 (if F12 is not working) for dew seconds when there is white text on the screen.
- A menu well appear. Select ‘disable memory cache’. Save the settings & exit.
- Restart your system. Press ‘windows logo + R’. Type ‘chkdsk/f/r/c’ in the Run window & press ‘enter’.
If you see any problem on the hard drive then you can fix it with commands. By this way, you can easily fix this error.
Procedure 2: Disable automatic paging file size manager
- Right click on ‘My Computer’ & select ‘properties’.
- Click on ‘advanced system settings’ > performance settings.
- Click on ‘advance’ tab.
- Click on ‘change’ & uncheck ‘automatically manage paging file size for all drives’.
- Click on ‘ok’.
- Restart your system.
Procedure 3: Disable & update the faulty device driver
- Go to ‘control panel’.
- Open ‘device manager’ & find a faulty driver (a driver with yellow exclamation mark).
- Uninstall it & then re-install it.
Procedure 4: Remove RAM strip & re-insert
- Remove the RAM from your system (Make sure to turn off your system, unplug all the power cords & remove the battery to remove the RAM).
- Re-insert it properly.
- Restart the system properly.
Procedure 5: Access Recovery Partition
The latest systems allow you to restore it to its factory default state by accessing the Recovery Partition. The steps given below are for HP laptops. Check it here.
Important: Before you start the Recovery process, you should take the full backup of your system data as Recovery Process will uninstall all the previous programs & media content on your system.
- Turn off your system.
- Restart it & press ‘F11’ when this message ‘press <F11>for recovery’ appears during the boot process.
- Select ‘recovery manager’ from ‘recovery’ options. Press ‘enter’. Now you can proceed with the recovery process.
- If you want to open ‘recovery manager’ with windows. Click on ‘start’ button >All programs. Select ‘recovery manager’. Open it & proceed with the process.
You can Fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Error by following the above mentioned steps. If these methods do not work then you have to install new Windows on your system. If you have any query or feedback regarding the content or you want to share your experience then you can comment it in the below comments section.