This is the generation of smart phones. Whether it is your windows phone, android or an iphone, you could see this error sometimes ‘Mobile Networking Not Available’ or ‘Cellular Network Not Available’. Here, we will tell you some of the best possible solutions to fix this error. Firstly, check what does this mean & why it occurs?
What is Mobile Network Not Available?
There are various reasons of getting this error. One of the basic reasons is the unavailability of signals in your area. If this is the reason then you cannot do anything to fix it. If there is some other problem then you can follow the given below steps to solve the issue.
How to Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error
This error is very common for all the phone users. If you are using dual SIM card then chances of getting this problem increases automatically. First of all, you should check the following two things in your phone:
- Your phone may be on Airplane mode.
- Your phone may be switched to roaming if you are out of your area.
Proceed further after checking both the above mentioned issues. You can opt for the following methods given below.
You can follow these steps to get rid of the errors like mobile network not available or cellular network not available. Perform the following steps:
- Turn off your phone.
- Remove both the battery & sim card.
- Wait for at least 5mins. It time allows then you can wait for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Switch on your phone & wait for it to receive the signal.
Note:- This method works only with removable battery phones. If your phone do not supports removable battery option then simply take out the sim card & wait for about 15 to 20 mins before inserting it again.
If the above method does not work then you can go for the second method. Perform the following steps:
- Open the ‘settings’ on your phone.
- Open ‘wireless & network settings’ in iOS Phones & ‘mobile network’ in windows phones.
- Then tap the mobile networks in the desired sim.
- Tap on ‘network operator’ & choose ‘automatically’ in it.
- Restart the phone & check for the network signal.
If you are not able to fix the error by using the above two mentioned methods then if you are in roaming area then go back to your region. If this does not solve your issue then you can do a Hard Reset. Then you can back up all of your data & do a factory reset.
Method 4: If you are a Verizon user
If you are a Verizon user then you can fix it by using Verizon APN Settings. You can try to update your APN settings. You can perform the following steps to get the job done.
- Open the APN settings on your phone.
- Fill the following details while editing the APN settings-
Proxy: <Not Set>
Port: <Not Set>
Username: <Not Set>
Password: <Not Set>
Server: <Not Set>
MMSproxy: <Not Set>
Authenticationtype: <Not Set>
APNtype: <Not Set> or Internet + MMS
Bearer: <Not Set>
- Restart your phone.
So these are some simple & basic steps by which you can get rid of issues like mobile network not available or cellular network not available. Do a Hard Reset if you are not able to fix this error by using all the above mentioned steps. You can write your query in the comments box given below or you can share your experience with us. We will try to help you further also.